U.R.RAMASUNDARAM, B.E.MIIM: FIE.:CE
U.R.Ramasudaram S/O Late.U.S.Rajaram Iyer of Unjalur is an alumnus of S.S.V High School, Kodumudi. His Father Late.U.S.Rajaram Iyer was also an ex – student of S.S.V High School, Kodumudi.
U.R.Ramasudaram studied in our school from 6th Standard to 10th Standard in the year 1948 to 1953.
He finished his intermediate in The National College, Trichy in the year 1955. He secured his B.E degree in Mechanical Engineering in the year 1960 in Coimbatore Institute of Technology, Peelamedu,Coimbatore (CIT) .
- Member of Indian Institute of Metals ( MIIM)
- Fellow of Institution of Engineers ( FIE )
- Chartered Engineer ( CE )
- 35 years in various Special and alloys Steels functional domains in Steel Authority of India Ltd. ( A Govt. of India undertaking )
- Consultant to Delta Brand Inc, Texas, USA for steel plant equipments required for Tata Iron & Steel company finishing lines at Jamshedpur ( 1998 – 1999 )
- Consulting Engineer for Techno – economic study for special steels for consortium of Banks ( year 1999 )
He shares his school memories as follows,
“ I recollect three / four outstanding teachers in S.S.V High School during my study ( 1948 – 1953 )
- Sri.Venkatesa Iyer ( HM )
- Sri.Jambunatha Iyer ( Maths )
- Sri. Venkatrama Iyer ( Sanskrit )
- Sri. Venkata Subbu Iyer (Science)
Nick Name – Paia Vadhiyar
I travel from Unjalur – Kodumudi
- By Train – at 6.30 a.m or
- On our racing open bullock cart “
My father Late.U.S.Rajaram Iyer gave 80 cents of Patta Land to S.S.V High School, Kodumudi by sale deed dated 03.10.1963 to facilitate space for Play ground.